Follow and subscribe to DayakDaily on Telegram for faster news updates.
By DD Team
KUCHING, Oct 17: ‘DD Weekly’ is a summary of major news stories, highlights and updates to keep our readers and viewers in the loop on what matters in Sarawak community in the past seven days.
Here is our pick of top stories to keep an eye on for the week from Oct 10 to 16, 2020:
- Prominent businessman Ting Pek Khiing passes away
- Manyin heads list of 1,194 Sarawak award recipients
- Abang Jo checks promise off his list with launch of TV Sarawak
- Anwar claims convincing majority, urges PM to step down
- PM: Agong to decide on nation’s fate
- Anwar pranking the nation as Halloween approaches?
- Abdul Karim tidak yakin Anwar ada jumlah sokongan yang mencukupi
- Tasik Biru rep chided for asserting JKKKs must support GPS govt
- Assemblyman called out by Bersih Sarawak for JKKK statement
- New Kanowit-Kapit Road spells the end for express boat services
- Contractor’s blockade at Ngemah-Temalat stretch causes traffic stagnation
- MRP fund abuse investigation: JKKK chairman, cousin and son released on bail
- Kuching Water Board senior manager remanded 7 days to assist MACC investigation
- SMK Bandar Bintulu closes for sanitisation after Covid-19 case detected
- Police permit needed to enter Sarawak from KL, KK; Sarawak ready to assist Sabah if needed
- Entry restrictions into Sarawak from Peninsula, Sabah extended until Nov 15
Go to DayakDaily’s official Facebook page to tune in for the weekly news highlights. —DayakDaily