By DD Team
KUCHING, Oct 18: In the ‘Spot On’ segment this week, let’s hear from Datuk Abdul Karim Rahman Hamzah who shoulders multiple significant roles in the state development.
As the head of two Sarawak ministries namely the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture and the Ministry of Youth and Sports, Abdul Karim expressed his gratification when the youths in Sarawak are beginning to appreciate the state’s tourism spots and products due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Meanwhile, the vice-president of Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (PBB) chided the Election Commission chairman and Parti Sarawak Bersatu (PSB) for playing God when they requested the state government not to hold upcoming 12th State Election (PRN12) during the present Covid-19 situation.
Other interesting topics discussed during the session are:
- ‘Sia Sitok Sarawak’ with 30 intrastate tourism packages give Sarawakians 50% discount in any domestic travelling until Dec 31, 2020
- Covid-19 a ‘blessing in disguise’ when Sarawakians begin to discover and appreciate their own state’s tourism places
- Digital connectivity now a common interest among youths across Sarawak
- Abdul Karim: It is not one of EC’s responsibilities to comment on the date of Sarawak State Election
- Don’t play God when it comes to predicting the future Covid-19 situation in Sarawak
- Between December 2020 to April 2021, it is clear for everyone to guess when is the next Sarawak State Election
- Abdul Karim predicts GPS to win more than 72 seats in upcoming Sarawak State Election (PRN12)
- “The most they (PSB) can get is only three seats,” says Abdul Karim
- There should be no such things as ‘traditional seats’ as all rights remain in the hands of the people of Sarawak
‘Spot On’ is expected to be aired regularly over the weekends, so stay tuned to Dayakdaily.com for more.—DayakDaily