Man found unconscious while doing wiring work in a ceiling

Miri Hospital rushed an ambulance to the house when the alarm was raised.

By Jaythaleela K

MIRI, Oct 20:  A man in his 40s was found unconscious in the ceiling of a house in Lorong Permata 4B, Vista Perdana Permyjaya here, at about 5.30pm today.

The house owner had checked on him after the man had slipped into the ceiling to do some wiring work alone. He is believed to have suffered an electric shock.

A fireman trying to gain access into the ceiling to bring the man down.

Miri Hospital rushed to the house when the alarm was raised. They sent the man to the hospital after firemen from Lopeng fire station brought him down from the ceiling.

At press time, the extent of his injuries is not known. — DayakDaily