KUCHING, June 1: Kampung Sindang Baru and Kampung Stakan Melayu in Kota Samarahan here were among 10 areas throughout Sarawak that have been placed under Enhanced Movement Control Order for two weeks.
State Disaster Management Committee (SDMC), in its daily update report on Covid-19 situation in Sarawak, revealed that Kampung Sindang Baru and Kampung Stakan Melayu will be under EMCO until June 10 and June 15 respectively.
Other areas that have also been placed under lockdown are as follows:
1. Kampung Tanjung Kelaso in Asajaya (May 28 to June 10)
2. Rh Sewa (above DD Mart) in Sg Plan, Bintulu (May 29 to June 11)
3. Almabumi Plantation Workers Quarters in Ladang Bukit, Ulu Sebauh in Bintulu (May 29 to June 11)
4. Foreign Lodge, Blok E9, Samalaju Industrial Park in Bintulu (May 30 to June 12)
5. Local Lodge LL4 in Bintulu (May 30 to June 12)
6. Kampung Darat, Gerigat in Kabong (June 2 to 15)
7. Kampung Bunut in Mukah (June 3 to 16)
8. Rh Undum anak Anchih, Sg Duan in Mukah (June 3 to 16).
EMCO are also extended in three areas namely Rh Tiut anak Usit in Sungai Setulan, Jalan Pesisir Kuala Tatau in Tatau (May 30 to June 12), Rh Resa Empelanjau, Bakong, Lingga in Sri Aman (June 1 to 14), and Rh Wun anak Ering in Tanjung Manis (June 3 to 16). — DayakDaily