Follow and subscribe to DayakDaily on Telegram for faster news updates.
By DD Team
KUCHING, Nov 14: ‘DD Weekly’ is a summary of major news stories, highlights and updates to keep our readers and viewers in the loop on what matters in Sarawak community in the past seven days.
Here is our pick of top stories to keep an eye on for the week from Nov 7 to 13, 2020:
- Bill tabled to ensure only Sarawakians can be state lawmakers
- DUN Speaker defers amendment bill for further clarification, definition
- Chong: Proposed amendment clears way to elect non-Sarawakian lawmakers into DUN
- Rep: Revision to Article 16(2) can put Sarawak Constitution in limbo
- Amendment to Article 16 of State Constitution passed following fiery debate
- The politicians, the poets and the people
- CM tables surplus budget for 2021
- State Budget 2021 remains rural development biased
- CM: 1.5 months incentive for Sarawak Civil servants
- Midin-craving Sarawakians in Singapore get a taste of home, thanks to Statos
- Sukma 2020 called off
- All schools in Sarawak to be closed from Nov 9 until Dec 17
- Whopper of a croc transported to sanctuary after forklift heave-ho!
- Rescued giant crocodile put to sleep, suffered severe gunshot wounds
- EMCO lifted, sigh of relief for Kampung Haji Baki residents
Go to DayakDaily’s official Facebook page to tune in for the weekly news highlights. —DayakDaily