Follow and subscribe to DayakDaily on Telegram for faster news updates.
By Jaythaleela K
MIRI, Nov 27: A man was shocked to find a venomous baby cobra at a corner of his kitchen when he was cooking lunch on Monday afternoon.
“I was cooking lunch for that afternoon, when suddenly, I spotted something moving at a corner of my gas stove,” said the man.
The man in his 50’s immediately alerted his 34 year-old daughter on the discovery.
Worried for their safety, she immediately contacted the Miri Civil Defence Force (APM) for help.
Upon receiving the distress call at 1.45pm, a team of three APM personnel rushed to Taman Jelita to catch the reptile.
It took them less than 10 minutes to catch the nearly one-metre-long reptile.
No injuries were reported during the incident. — DayakDaily