By Ling Hui
KUCHING, May 15: Two villages in Bintulu, two longhouses each in Julau and Pakan have been placed under the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) since yesterday (May 14) and today.
According to the reports by State Disaster Management Committee (SDMC) today, the two villages in Bintulu enforced with the 14-day lockdown from May 14 to 27 were Kampung Jabai and Kampung Hulu Sebauh.
The four longhouses namely Rh Ayup, Nangga Lassi Mit and Rh Nyandang Lasi in Julau, Rh Berayun, Sg Nansang Tugong and Rh Douglas Jenuang in Pakan also started their 17-day EMCO from today until May 31.
At the same time, the same restriction order on Rh Jali and Rh Lanyau, Jalan Bukit Dinding-Bergerik in Mukah would be extended for another eight days from May 16 to 23.
Another two in Sarikei namely Rh Gana, Kemantan and Rh Lat, Sungai Anggie Atas Bayong would also have their EMCO implementations prolonged for six days from May 18 to 23.
Meanwhile, SDMC also reported the expiration of EMCO on 14 premises in Sarawak on different dates, with the full list as follows:
1. Rental room above Medan Sentral Guardian, Bintulu
2. Rh Lampoh Dana, Sg Mas, KM25 Jalan Bintulu-Tatau, Bintulu
3. Rh Sam Sumbang, Sg Mas KM25, Jalan Bintulu-Tatau, Bintulu
4. Rh Elbert Mejang, Sg Stam Rasan, Tubau, Sebauh
5. Rh Mabong Juwat, Sg Stam Rasan, Tubau, Sebauh
6. Rh Nelson Gima, Kuala Setiam, Jalan Pesisir Kuala Tatau, Tatau
7. Rh Nyalu Tabor, Sungai sedarah, Tatau
8. Rh Saran Belang, Nanga Tau, Tatau
9. Rh Jungan Mitoh, Sg Mas KM25 Jalan Bintulu-Tatau, Bintulu
10. Rh Belayong, Jalan Bukut Balingian Mukah
11. Rh Muda, Jalan Bukut Balingian Mukah
12. Rh Tepi, Jalan Bukut Balingian Mukah
13. Rh Minggu, Jalan Bukut Balingian Mukah
14. Rh Undum, Jalan Bukut Balingian Mukah