By DD Team
KUCHING, Sept 6: DayakDaily ‘Spot On’ digital segment is back with the second episode of an original talk show.
In this edition today, ‘Spot On’ seeks for the opinions of Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (PBB) information chief Datuk Idris Buang on the recent political happenings in Sarawak and also his hopes for GPS in the upcoming 12th state election (PRN12).
Among the topics covered during the 20-minute program are:
- Idris Buang rebutting the perception of voting for Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS) akin to voting for Parti Islam Se-Malaysia (Pas)
- GPS’ participation in federal government is for the nation’s political and economic stability
- GPS will not give in to Pakatan Harapan (PH) in PRN12
- Sarawak is blessed to be part of Malaysia and not a province of Indonesia
- “Jangan cuba-cuba” just for the sake of trying
- PH has failed Sarawak in many ways
- GPS is not only the best, but the only choice for a better Sarawak
- GPS is ready to win not less than two-thirds of majority seats in PRN12
‘Spot On’ is expected to be aired regularly over the weekends, so stay tuned to Dayakdaily.com for more. —DayakDaily