Follow and subscribe to DayakDaily on Telegram for faster news updates.
By DD Team
KUCHING, Feb 4: Since 2014, Sarawak United People’s Party Public Complaints Bureau (SUPP PCB) chief Wilfred Yap has been answering the people’s pleas for help on various social and legal issues.
He was with ‘Spot On’ to share some of the distinctive cases he faced and solved throughout his service. The SUPP Kota Sentosa chairman also commented on a few happenings at Kota Sentosa and his hopes for the constituency towards a better future.
Among other topics discussed during the session are:
- SUPP PCB acts as an educational platform to coach the public on similar issues
- Those with financial difficulties are advised to seek help from Credit Management and Counseling Agency (AKPK), never from loan sharks
- A Sarawakian woman was arrested for entering Kalimantan using ‘jalan tikus’ without a valid passport
- SUPP Kota Sentosa chairman urges for Kota Sentosa flyover construction to be expedited to ease traffic flow
- Yap stands for social justice—policy that seeks equality in wealth, opportunities and privileges for all
- All communities should be given fair employment opportunities in both federal and state government civil service
- Kota Sentosa voters are urged to reassess their elected representative in upcoming State election
- Yap hopes for the rich in Kota Sentosa to be more ‘prihatin’ towards the poor neighbourhood to minimise the income inequality
‘Spot On’ is expected to be aired regularly, so stay tuned to Dayakdaily.com for more.—DayakDaily