By DD Team
KUCHING, Oct 25: There were pleas from the ground to the Sarawak government not to hold the 12th State Election (PRN12) at least this year, says Sarawak Association for People’s Aspirations (Sapa) president Dominique Ng during the ‘Spot On’ interview.
The former assemblyman of Padungan opined that the Covid-19 vaccine might just be available in a few months’ time and it would be safer for all to take part in the election then, which is right before the end of the term.
Ng, who is also a lawyer by profession, did not mind sharing his viewpoints on the legality of the Malaysian Agreement 1963 (MA63) and how he, together with his 17-lawyer-team are working towards an independent Sarawak in “a modern way”.
Among the intriguing topics discussed during the session are:
- Voices from the ground: A big ‘no’ for holding Sarawak 12th State Election (PRN12) this year
- Covid-19 vaccine might be available beginning of 2021 if given enough time
- Not two-thirds of the people supported the formation of Malaysia back in the days
- Sarawak shall be free and the Federation of Malaysia ceases to exist if MA63 is to be proven illegal in court
- Forming a confederation between Sarawak, Sabah and Malaya to ensure legal independence for the state
- Cherishe Ng to be contesting in Batu Lintang in the upcoming PRN12
- Ng expects a five-corner fight in Batu Lintang involving SUPP, PBK, Aspirasi, PSB and PKR
‘Spot On’ is expected to be aired regularly over the weekends, so stay tuned to Dayakdaily.com for more.—DayakDaily