KUCHING, June 11: Senior Minister of Works Dato Sri Fadillah Yusof is now quarantined at home following his positive test results for Covid-19 released last night.
Works Ministry, in a statement today, said he had undergone a routine Covid-19 swab test at 10.15am yesterday (June 10) by the Senior Minister of Works Office.
Prior to yesterday, he had gone through similar Covid-19 tests from time to time and his results had been negative up to the latest one on June 3, 2021.
“Dato Sri Fadillah is currently in a stable condition and he apologises for any inconveniences. He also prayed that Allah SWT will help facilitate affairs of all involved,” said the Ministry.
As of now, the minister is placed under home quarantine with close monitoring as advised by the Ministry of Health (MoH) as he does not develop any Covid-19 symptoms.
Throughout this period, he would continue to monitor and ensure all affairs in the Ministry run smoothly. — DayakDaily