Storeroom razed in late morning blaze

The fire had completely razed the storeroom next to the worker house.

By Malcolm Lau

KUCHING, Aug 22: A storeroom used to store grass cutting machines, fuel and other items beside a worker house located at Tanjung Manis caught on fire late Saturday morning.

The Fire and Rescue department (Bomba) were contacted at 11.09am and a team was dispatched to the scene.

According to the statement from the State Bomba Operation Centre, the fire was put out by the Emergency Response Team (ERT) of the company when Bomba reached the scene.

Nobody was reported to be injured in the incident.—DayakDaily