Follow and subscribe to DayakDaily on Telegram for faster news updates.
By Malcolm Lau
KUCHING, Feb 11: A school science lab assistant suffered injuries to her back and lower body after a 98 per cent sulphuric concentrate spilled on her this morning.
The incident happened around 7.30am, at a school located at Matang Jaya.
The 40-year-old victim was cleaning the lab when the incident happened. She was rushed to Sarawak General Hospital for immediate treatment by a Fire and Rescue Department ambulance.
Firefighters at the scene also neutralised the acid to ensure safety. — DayakDaily