Follow and subscribe to DayakDaily on Telegram for faster news updates.
By DD Team
KUCHING, Oct 4: Together with ‘Spot On’ this week is the president of Sarawak People’s Aspiration Party (Aspirasi) Lina Soo.
Representing both Aspirasi and also newly formed coalition Gabungan Anak Sarawak (Gasak) as a protem chairperson, she highlighted the recently launched 8-point manifesto to DayakDaily and generously shared her visions on Sarawak’s rights and the future the state could achieve.
Among the topics discussed during the short session are:
- Sarawak independence referendum to let the people choose for themselves whether it’s time for the state to self-rule
- Cobbold Commision Report is not a referendum but just a survey covering a couple of thousands Sarawakians
- All Sarawakians should have a universal basic income from the benefits of the abundant oil and gas in the state
- Land for the landless: all NCR lands must be returned to the NCR land owners with perpetuity titles
- Every lot of 3 acres should be given to landless Sarawakians according to the land order issued by Brooke government
- Sarawak should have its own homeland security with Sarawak rangers to defend the borders and Sarawak identity
- Sarawak should impose 30 per cent oil tax instead of 5 per cent SST on all O&G companies operating in the state
- Aspirasi and its coalition parties as the third force in upcoming state election for Sarawakians to have a better choice
- Sarawakians’ votes on Sarawak independence will be honoured through constitutional, universally recognised and peaceful way
‘Spot On’ is expected to be aired regularly over the weekends, so stay tuned to Dayakdaily.com for more.—DayakDaily